Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Harm Reduction Journal are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, which is run by the US National Library of Medicine. Other bibliographic databases that index articles published in Harm Reduction Journal include:
- Cases Database
- Current contents
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- PubMed Central
- Social Sciences Citation Index
The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature, and other digital archives including e-Depot (The Netherlands).
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.All case reports published in this journal will also be indexed in Cases Database.
- What is Harm Reduction Journal?
- Why submit to Harm Reduction Journal?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Harm Reduction Journal?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Harm Reduction Journal?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Harm Reduction Journal's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?